Nala is a free-from skincare line that provides high quality, efficacious products, while encouraging deep self care. Free-from means Nala products will always be free from the worst offenders in the cosmetic world. This is our promise to you. At the most literal level, all our products are absent of the laundry list of toxic ingredients found in conventional cosmetics. When you choose a Nala product, you can be certain you’re choosing a solution that will not damage your health. Beyond the literal, our free-from label is aspirational. It puts high-quality ingredients at the forefront, and reminds us that our deepest commitment is to create something free from the negativity and pitfalls of the current beauty industry.
All Nala products are free-from:
- Aluminum: changes your estrogen receptors; linked to liver, kidney and brain issues
- parabens: mimic estrogen in the body; cause cancer
- propylene glycol: considered a neurotoxin; known to cause liver and kidney damage
- carcinogens: substances that can lead to cancer
- phthalates: interfere with, mimic or block hormones
- cruelty: None of our products will ever be tested on animals.